I just finished my mini games last Firday and it was awesome :D
At the first time i don't know about this much but thanks to Mrs.Williams and Andrew, they helped me :P
and I wasn't here on Thursday too because I have to take PLAN test for college things.
My experiences are improve your ideas, learn how to design game, how to use tools, make an Actions script, Test the movies, ... and use the shortcut for open the Frame or Test the movies like Ctrl + Enter for test the movies and F9 for the Frame.
I like it a lot because you can design your own game make an action like you what to and you can make it slower or faster if you want to. I think this is such a great project because back in my country they don't have this stuff like that and I'm very happy to learn more about this Globoria :D
-The end-


No comments:
Post a Comment